Tuesday 1 May 2007

njorak for IBM Thinkpad X41

Stuck on my laptop I still need to do email correspondence. Doing email correspondence means that I need to write in Swedish. Writing in Swedish means that I need Swedish special characters. So I just quickly hacked together a IBM Thinkpad X41 version of njorak. I hope you don't mind loosing the Caps Lock key, something had to go. Most likely I will rework this version and then scrap it. But for now it's a quick fix.

! njorak, not-quite-dvorak. Version 1.1
! By Pontus Stenetorp
! Derived from us dvorak, accesses Swedish characters through
! altgr combos.
! Apply it to an ordinary dvorak keymap using xmodmap.
! IBM Thinkpad X41 version
! dedicated to spatrik

keycode 43 = d D aring
keycode 44 = h H adiaeresis
keycode 45 = t T odiaeresis

! Caps Lock key on the IBM Thinkpad X41
keycode 66 = Mode_switch

No comments: