Friday 27 April 2007

More computer woes and spring

Two days ago my workstation died, I won't even get a signal upon boot. If only I had the time to look into it, but exams and all. I simply have to use my laptop for now.

I am planning on starting my own company, in order to make it easier for my clients (currently only one) to pay me for the work I do for them. Now, I only need a good name. I will also get paid for some work and I do think that I will get through the summer, work is scarce when you lack business contacts and don't like doing web pages.

It's spring in Sweden and when walking across campus I have noted that we have some lovely trees blooming. I promised myself to take photos a week ago and now I finally took myself a 30 minute break and did it. I like the outcome, the flowers sure are pretty.

The tree is right outside my dormitory (on campus) and the weather was just right. Clear blue sky and a warming sun.




No comments: