Tuesday 26 December 2006

Christmas presents

And it all came to an end... visiting relatives, eating...

Christmas has it's downsides, presents. Don't get me wrong, I love that my relatives/family thinks about me and buys me presents. But I don't have room for all this stuff and my back is killing me after traveling with ten times the load I traveled to them with. What's so wrong with cash?

It's not all their fault, I should have seen to it that they got my wish list but they would still give me a ton of stuff. They don't like to give money, since they think it doesn't show that they care about me. But what I need is not a ton of gibberish that sure looks nice but I don't have room for it, I don't have a villa like them, I have 20sqm!

I would have been all jolly if I got the 1000 SEK which all this stuff would cost, then I could save room and buy things that I actually need. Like a freezer and a new chair.

For my birthday next month I will mail a simple list to them and beg them to give me either a specific book (I will supply the ISBN) from a list or cash. I do love them... I truly hope that they don't get me wrong.

No comments: