Wednesday 20 December 2006

Holiday

I wrote my last exam for this term today, feels as if the one who wrote the exam knew all my weak spots. I hope for a degree of four and doubt that I did well enough for a five. *sigh* I had hoped for a great ending but I didn't deserve a five anyway, I don't know my laser physics that well.

Now I should try to enjoy my first holiday since last Christmas. I spent the easter holiday coding on a project for school and summer taking classes in law. I feel somewhat empty... hollow... all the stress and pressure is gone. Perhaps I am well on my way to becoming a workaholic? But I don't really care, I want something to every day, to somehow feel a purpose and have goals set. Besides, I have never had so much fun studying as here at KTH.

Now I just ponder on what I should do next, I have a few coding projects of my own, but where to start? I wonder if they offer courses over Christmas? Perhaps 5p of philosophy, that would be both fun and rewarding.

No comments: